Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Library Catalogue

This site is very cool. I love all the things that can be done. I want to add a widget to my blog of all the book covers I have read. I love seeing who else and how many other people have read the same book. I liked the reviews because they are written by readers and not publishers. I was looking for something on the website to the effect if you like this author or book then try this one, but I didn't see anything like that. Did I miss it? For some of the nonfiction how to books that I am reading and trying things from, it would be very interesting to maybe contact some of the other readers to see what they did to, discuss any problems that didn't work. I will have to go back and see if that can be done. I'm wondering if privacy might be a problem. I believe that this is one site that I'll use again. There are lots of possible uses from book clubs to just keeping your book collection organized.

http://www.librarything.com/catalog/LynnePD

No comments:

Post a Comment