Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summary

I think the most important thig I learned is that the internet is still evolving and there are lots of new and very helpful tools out there that can be used and implemented for various projects. The sky is the limit. All one has to do is look for them.

For me the most challenging part was trying to add a LibraryThing widget to the sidebar of my blog. I could not get it to work proberly. but I wonder if it was the lateness of the hour. I will try again in the morning.

I thought the self-direction worked well. I could work on it when I had time and if I got stuck there was a method to ask questions. Working on the course on my own time allowed me time as well to really investigate those tools that I liked, would use and wnated to know more about.

I would have like a little more information on the design and techniques of blogging, but overall I am very happy with the material that covered int he course.

The course fulfilled most of my expectations. I now have some knowledge and appreciation of some of the Web 2.0 applications that are out there in cyberspace and how to use them. The information I have learned in this course is like a seed that will grow and become bigger as more applications/situations present themselves for development.


I would recommend it to a friend. I thought the course was well presented, help was always available and the course itself was very informative. I'm looking forward to Web 3.0 the next generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment